Thursday, February 4, 2010

How to Remove Acrylic Paint from Clothing

I'm sure a lot of you already have your own methods for doing this, but I came across this and thought I'd share:

 

 

 

  

  

Instructions found here.  I don't know much about fabrics, so I don't know how this would work on colorful clothing? But if anyone else has tips I'd love to know. Usually I just give it up for lost if the paint has dried on somewhat. (And if someone comments on the paint on my clothing I tell them that I'm an art teacher!)

1 comment:

  1. haha...yes, I know! I don't own one garment that hasn't been tarnished with a bit-o-acrylic or india ink. That is my default response...being an art teacher. The advice, though, sounds great...at least for the students, whose clothing is much more expensive than mine!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.